Signature Beauty Lounge takes every reasonable measure available to protect the security, privacy, and integrity of our client’s personal information. Due to the inherent nature of the internet, Signature Beauty Lounge cannot guarantee that this information will not be accessed or used improperly by third parties.
Security of Personal Information
Personal information collected by Signature Beauty Lounge might include: Name, Email Address, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Birth Date and Financial Information.
This information is collected for the following reasons:
- Ordering, Returning, Purchasing, Exchanging, Shipping, or requesting information on services of products.
- Registering for email updates/promotions/sweepstakes.
- Providing us with complaints/comments/suggestions.
- When shipping products, the individual’s information will be provided to the shipping companies. Signature Beauty Lounge only uses reputable shipping companies. These companies require your information in order to ship you order and will not provide your information with additional parties.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Unless given consent by the individual or as required by law,Signature Beauty Lounge does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those stated above.
Signature Beauty Lounge retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Due to the nature of our products and services, Signature Beauty Lounge will retain certain information regarding individuals skin types, allergies, purchase history and concerns. This information will be required in order to avoid/prevent reactions to our products and simply repeat transactions.
Signature Beauty Lounge uses Moneris Solutions to process online and in-store transactions. Moneris is the largest Point of Sale provider in Canada and is owned by two of Canada’s largest financial institutions. They offer secured services as well as numerous online fraud preventing tools in order to protect the information of all clients.
Sale of Business
Signature Beauty Lounge is part of a rapidly expanding beauty and retail company. We have no intention on selling our business. However, in the case that a sale does occur, Signature Beauty Lounge reserves the right to transfer all personal information to the 3rd party acquirer.
We use a feature on your internet browser called “cookies”, which are files that your internet browser puts on your hard drive. We use “cookies” to help us provide you with a better experience when you visit Signature Beauty Lounge. “Cookies” let us know that you are a prior visitor and it will help us retrieve information that you may have previously provided to us. Your internet browser should allow you to erase “cookies” from your hard drive, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored.
Unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive e-mail, if you have provided us with your e-mail address and provided us with your consent, from time to time Signature Beauty Lounge may send you an e-mail with information and/or special offers that we believe would be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails, you can notify Signature Beauty Lounge at any time. Each email will contain a method to unsubscribe.
Third Party Links
What we collect
We may collect the following information
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at Beauty@signaturemedispa.com Signature Beauty Lounge
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 5377 Headland Drive West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V7W 3C5.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Questions or Concerns regarding Privacy and Security