Our laser facial uses Medlite C6 which is a multi-wavelength to penetrate to the deep level of your skin, Q-switched Nd: YAG laser. It has been approved by the FDA to treat various skin problems such as acne scars, wrinkles, spider veins, and age spots without harming the skin cells, it minimizes the pores, brightens the skin and stimulates collagen production. This treatment leaves the skin with NO-DOWNTIME.
This treatment can be done on almost any skin tone, it targets the pigmentation by breaks it down with short sharp pulses. One of the advantages is that it is able to temporarily remove facial hair.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A LASER FACIAL?
- Reduce sunspots
- Reduce age spots
- Reduce acne scars
- Reduce discoloration
- Remove tattoos
- Shrink enlarged pores
- Reduce melasma
Area of Treatment
How should I prepare for my laser facial treatment?
- Do not use any kind of harsh resurfacing treatment such as chemical peel a week prior to your appointment.
- In case of any changes in your medication or health condition, please inform your clinician of it.
- Avoid any sun exposure for at least a week before the treatment.
This treatment is non-invasive and it’s not painful. We use two wavelengths, one that is deep penetrating wavelength which stimulate collagen production deep within the skin, and one that is superficial wavelength, which treats superficial skin concerns. During the treatment, you can feel a warm, tapping sensation. The skin is normally pink/red after the treatment, but it will subside within a few hours.
The entire treatment will require 30 minutes to complete and its recommended to do 5-6 sessions spread out with 3-4 week intervals to achieve the best result.
- Avoid hot water on the treated area for 48 hours following the procedure.
- Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser.
- Avoid Sauna, hot tub, hot yoga or any other vigorous activity that may increase body temperature.
- It is recommended to avoid make up for 24 hours after procedure.
- Any redness or mild oedema after laser treatment is a normal reaction.
- Add vitamin C and E to your diet and skin care regimen.
- One week after laser procedure skin cell renewal will accelerate, in order to have a better collagen and skin cell production, client should keep the treated area well hydrated and nourished.
- It is very important to protect the treated area against UV rays.
- Avoid eating photo sensitizing food, such as eggplant and celery.